Bookish Treasures is currently closed for review requests and is not doing any new posts at this time.

Waiting on Wednesday - All Our Yesterdays

24 Jul 2013
Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine and it allows readers to share the books that they are most looking forwards to reading.

This week the book I have chosen to feature is All Our Yesterdays by Cristin Terrill



Title: All Our Yesterdays

Author: Cristin Terrill

Series: Not sure - I have heard there may possibly be a sequel

Publisher: Bloomsbury (UK), Disney-Hyperion (US hardback)

Publication date: UK - 1st August, US hardback - 3rd September

Links: Goodreads | Amazon UK | Amazon




Synopsis

A brilliantly brain-warping thriller and a love story that leaps back and forth in time – All Our Yesterdays is an amazing first novel, perfect for fans of The Hunger Games.

Em is locked in a bare, cold cell with no comforts. Finn is in the cell next door. The Doctor is keeping them there until they tell him what he wants to know. Trouble is, what he wants to know hasn’t happened yet.

Em and Finn have a shared past, but no future unless they can find a way out. The present is torture – being kept apart, overhearing each other’s anguish as the Doctor relentlessly seeks answers. There’s no way back from here, to what they used to be, the world they used to know. Then Em finds a note in her cell which changes everything. It’s from her future self and contains some simple but very clear instructions. Em must travel back in time to avert a tragedy that’s about to unfold. Worse, she has to pursue and kill the boy she loves to change the future . . .


My Thoughts

This sounds amazing! Just read that awesome sounding synopsis. I have heard great things from lots of great bloggers about this book so I am really looking forward to reading it. I'm very glad that I won't have to wait much longer to read it.

Book Trailer

The amazing Casey @ Dark Readers has created a great book trailer that has me even more excited about reading the book.


8 comments:

  1. This sounds like it could be really good. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw this in Waterstone's today - should have grabbed a sneaky early copy! ;) I <3 the trailer and the buzz around this one definitely has me intrigued :D thanks for sharing!

    My WoW :)

    Have a great week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to read this one too. Hope you get to read it soon!
    Brandi at Blkosiner’s Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have heard such good things about this one so far! Definitely going to have to get started on my ARC.

    Jennifer
    My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm super excited to read this one as well! I was lucky and got approved for it on Netgalley, so I'll definitely be reading this one soon, especially as I've heard so many good things about it. Great pick!

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've heard some seriously amazing things about this so I can't wait to get stuck into it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've read this and it was seriously amazinnnnng! You AHVE to read it ASAP, trust me on that!

    Check out my picks here

    ReplyDelete
  8. I cannot wait for this one either. After seeing countless reviews on this book, I knew it was definitely worth the read. Fantastic pick!

    Holly @ Absorbing the Content

    ReplyDelete

If you leave a comment I promise to cherish it forever :) I will also try to always reply.