Bookish Treasures is currently closed for review requests and is not doing any new posts at this time.

Waiting on Wednesday - Fearsome Dreamer

11 Sept 2013
Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine and it allows readers to share the books that they are most looking forwards to reading.

This week the book I have chosen to feature is Fearsome Dreamer by Laure Eve.


Title: Fearsome Dreamer

Author: Laure Eve

Series: Fearsome Dreamer #1

Publisher: Hot Key Books

Publication Date: October 3rd

Links: Goodreads | Amazon | Amazon UK


Synopsis

In the world of FEARSOME DREAMER, England has become Angle Tar - a technophobic and fiercely independent country holding its own against the mass of other nations that is World. Rue is an apprenticed hedgewitch in rural Angle Tar, but she knows she is destined for greater things. After being whisked off to the city by the enigmatic Frith, Rue becomes the student of White, a young Worlder with a Talent that is much in demand: White is no ordinary Dreamer - but then neither is Rue. Both can physically 'jump' to different places when they dream - and both have more power than they know.

Rue and White find themselves electrically attracted to each other - but who is the mysterious silver-eyed boy stalking Rue's dreams? And why is he so interested in her relationship with White? Is Rue about to discover just how devastatingly real dreams can be...?

My Thoughts

Fearsome Dreamer sounds very interesting and I am a huge fantasy fan. The author is also from the UK and I am currently rediscovering just how good books by UK authors are. I have a copy of Fearsome Dreamer already and I can't wait to be able to read it.

3 comments:

  1. I didn't hear about this book before. Thanks for sharing.
    Here is my WoW

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't heard of this before. Thanks for introducing me to it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also have a copy and I can't wait to read it either! It sounds AMAZING!

    Great pick, Laura!

    ReplyDelete

If you leave a comment I promise to cherish it forever :) I will also try to always reply.